Blameless makes it easy to automatically send completed Retrospectives to relevant stakeholders via the Emails & Reminders configuration in the “Settings section”. Enabling this feature is a simple process.
The user can set these values under the Settings (gear) icon on the left side of the Blameless UI window.
- Locate the Settings (gear) icon and click on it.
- Locate the Retrospective Preferences” option in the pop-out drop down and click on it.When you open the Preferences window, the following options are presented, allowing you to customize the delivery via the Blameless app.
- Send completed Retrospectives by E-mail
- Send Retrospective E-mail to
- Delivery days
- Delivery time
Send completed Retrospectives by E-mail
Directs the Blameless Bot to send completed retrospectives via email(s) to be specified later in this settings section.
Send Retrospective E-mail to
Specifies which e-mail addresses should receive Retrospective reports.
- Enter the desired address and press ENTER.
- Repeat for all addresses.
Specifies a recurring day the addressees should receive any completed Retrospectives.
Specifies a time the addresses should receive completed Retrospectives.
- Click on the “Delivery Days” drop down to pick an option.
- Click the “SAVE” button to set up the preferences.