Release Notes: January 2022
Feature Release 01/26/2022
NEW! Communications Workflow Manager (CommsFlow)
Blameless has released a new automated communication platform providing the flexibility to customize automatic updates, announcements, and reminders. The CommsFlow Manager supports your favorite messaging and collaboration tools (email, SMS, Slack, and Microsoft Teams) to enhance your incident resolution and retrospective workflows.
Feature: Centralized communication management
- Centrally customize and tune all your automated communication rules (flows)
- Automated message distribution triggered by pre-defined rules and workflows
- Trigger messages automatically when incident status, incident severity or postmortem states changes
- Send reminders automatically at custom intervals and only within specific periods of the incident
- Trigger messages only for all or specific incidents types and severity levels.
- Customizable message composition with preview (subject and body)
- Integrations with leading message providers
- Concurrently target recipients across multiple message providers
- Email, SMS, Slack, Teams
Feature: Microsoft Teams The Blameless bot was approved and published in the Microsoft App Source.
Feature: Statuspage Integration Provide tighter integration with StatusPage, with finer control of which services (components) and incidents are related to.