Enhanced Blameless Assign command
- Assign more than one role at a time
- Uses incident roles defined in Settings
- Reports if you try to assign a role to more than one person
- Reports if you do not assign a role
Enhanced Blameless Invite command
- Invite more than one user at a time, adding them automatically as new members of the incident team
- Reports if any users are already a member of the incident
Users are unable to assign a user from their Microsoft Teams workspace as the owner of a retrospective. (BOTS-467)
If using Microsoft Teams, users were unable to assign a user from the Microsoft Teams workspace as the retrospective owner.
Users can now pull a list of users from the client's Microsoft Teams workspace when assigning a retrospective owner.
Disabling Retrospective reminders in Slack disables them forever (BOTS-411)
Disabling Retrospective reminders in Slack for any amount of time disables them forever.
Disabled Retrospective reminders do properly resume after the specified amount of days.
ServiceNow Blameless Sync buttons shows in Incidents without Blameless Roles (INTG-351)
Enable and Disable Blameless Sync buttons show in the Incident Details window even if you do not have Blameless roles assigned.
Users need to be explicitly assigned the
blameless.userrole to be able to see the “Enable Blameless Sync” or “Disable Blameless Sync” buttons.
Article is closed for comments.